You are both so blessed to have each other. Ariel is working on a quilt of all the women in her life that have touched her and I am glad that you and maddy are both represented. We are a lucky family!
Love the pictures of Maddy! It is so important to capture the bright moments so you can remember in the harder ones. When I'm tired and up late with Neal, cute pictures of his face when he is awake help me out a lot. Again, love the beautiful pictures and thoughts you post!
4 comments:
You are both so blessed to have each other. Ariel is working on a quilt of all the women in her life that have touched her and I am glad that you and maddy are both represented. We are a lucky family!
YOU are sweet and beautiful too Erica! I love this post! Maddy's faces are precious!
Love the pictures of Maddy! It is so important to capture the bright moments so you can remember in the harder ones. When I'm tired and up late with Neal, cute pictures of his face when he is awake help me out a lot. Again, love the beautiful pictures and thoughts you post!
Yes, Maddy. You are sweet and beautiful! And so is your mother!
Post a Comment