Wednesday, October 21, 2009

tuNinG it oUt

Photobucket

There are some days it can get all-out crazy around here.
Some days I am tired of picking up little chewed up apples, cut up artwork, and sewing thread carefully strewn all through the house.

Or cleaning all that bodily stuff. Some days I wish the sick germs
would just leave once and for all. Some days I want
to just hit the mute button. It just gets crazy
I tell ya. But it seems on those days
Evan knows exactly what to do.
Sit back, chill, and tune it all out.
Because the craziness never
lasts forever.
Right?!

3 comments:

Starry said...

What a classic picture of Evan! He really has the funniest expressions. I understand the desire to tune things out on some days this week when Neal won't stop crying off and on for several hours. But the quiet hours like this make up for it. :)

Kayla Neer said...

I love it! The picture is too cute, and it's so funny that Evan does that to tune things out. Miss you guys! -Kay

The Fantastic Four said...

hahaha...Evan is SO CUTE!! Love that pic...he's so smart.