bats, ghosts, moons, and pumpkins
Very fun. Maddy even got creative and made candy corn sprinkles.
Then on Halloween night, after the traditional dinner of chili and cornbread,
the kids morphed into little mice.
"Oh no, here comes my mom again with all that hair stuff!"


"PLEASE, can I have some candy now?
I've been such a good little mouse!"
A while later...
Presenting Mickey and Minnie!
This was the first year I attempted to make the kids' costumes. It was actually very fun! I was kind of scared to start a project like this without my mom around, but I was able to do it thanks to the help of a dear friend who got me started. Thank you Stephanie!
So, we had some struggles getting the mice to be nice to each other...Maddy had just woken up and I think Evan was taking his anger out on her after I didn't give him any candy
I'm sure even Mickey and Minnie have their moments, right?
Oh, and notice those AWESOME pumpkins! Way to go Daddy!
"Maddy, if you want to go trick-or-treating, you need to start being nice. And Evan, you need to keep those ears on!"
It worked! Miracles do happen!
We made it home with lots of goodies. Evan couldn't have been happier to finally taste that delicious Reese's.
And suckers too?!
This is the best day ever!!
Uncle Jared thinks so too!
The End.



















5 comments:
Great costumes! You did awesome. The kids look like they had a great time. Evan and his curls remind me so much of Bryant!
SO SO SO cute!!!
I'm really impressed by the costumes. Someday I hope to be that crafty. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Erica the costumes are lovely! I'm so sorry I didn't get to see them in person. Evan and Maddy are quite a pair, but so good for each other. They were the cutest mice I've ever seen. Thanks for posting so many pictures!
Those costumes are adorable. You are an awsome mom, and your kids are so cute. Sounds like you had a great halloween.
Post a Comment