Monday, January 4, 2010

28 is great.

Photobucket

All I can say is my sister was behind the camera on these. I am wacky around my sisters. They have stories. Oh, do they have stories they could tell! So after 28 years, I'm coming clean...I am weird. But I'm sure many of you are just nodding your heads.

Photobucket
I am also spoiled.
In all my years I have never, not once, been away from home on my birthday until this year. So my family came to me. And my sweet, sweet mother made me a chocolate cake. THE chocolate cake...it was divine.

Photobucket

We went to Buca di Beppo for dinner with the fam, Alena and Mike, and Kendra and Lant....all people I love very much.

Photobucket
And on Sunday,
Alena made a YUMMY chinese dinner, including the best egg rolls ever. We were also lucky enough to be entertained by these two cuties....trying to distract Evan the destroyer. But that's a whole other story!

Photobucket

Thank you, thank you, thank you
everyone for thinking of me on my special day. It was perfect.
I think I'm going to like 28.

4 comments:

janell said...

Yes, you are weird and I love it! Love you!!

Starry said...

Oh Erica I'm so glad you had such a good birthday! I love you so much and I love seeing your "weird" side. Sometimes I think the weird side is some of the best in all of us. :)

Stephanie said...

Yeah! I didn't know it was your bday. I hope you had a great time with your family!

The Fantastic Four said...

Happy Birthday!! Love seeing your "silly/psycho" side. hehehe. =)