We've been reflecting on the past decade lately. Has it really been 10 years?? It seemed to fly by and I really don't feel any older. But, yes I certainly am.
And hopefully a bit wiser.
It was an eventful 10 years for our family! High school graduation, college graduations, mission, marriage, babies, schooling, new homes, new jobs, moving. Lots of good times, some sad times and lots of growing. It was truly a fulfilling 10 years.
Best of my life.
And now here we are in the year twenty-ten. I wonder what this decade will hold. I wonder what it will be like in 10 years. I have a few hopes, a few dreams I would love to fulfill. But mainly, I hope the next 10 years includes much of the same...lots of love.
Happy 2010 everyone!

1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe it has been 10 years since you graduated from high school! It is nice to reflect on all that has happened since the year 2000.
Post a Comment