Friday, February 26, 2010

Evan Favorites.

Photobucket
Evan's new phrase: "oooh noooo!" For example, when we are watching a movie and something exciting happens, and he gasps and yells out "Ooooooh Noooooo!" with sincere concern. I love it. I could hear it a thousand times a day.
Photobucket
Another favorite phrase: "Hi-lo!" In nursery the kids sing a song called, "Hello, hello" and Evan will sing it right on tune, "Hi-lo, Hi-lo" as he bops his head from side to side. Adorable.
Photobucket
A favorite of Evan's: Movie night popcorn. Hmmmmm.

4 comments:

Kayla Neer said...

He just gets cuter and cuter every day! Love the new phrases, wish I were there to hear them.

Chanda Starr said...

Evan sure is a cutie. He is growing up so fast and becoming quite the handsome little man. What a lucky Aunt Chanda I am!!

Starry said...

What a great guy! I can't wait to hear him say some of those phrases myself when we visit some time soon. Evan takes some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!

janell said...

I still see a lot of Bryant in him--especially that last picture. Too cute!