Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Be strong and of good courage

Last week I watched this video at a training meeting and wanted to share. It is beautiful and its message is true. It brought me back to my days in the Young Women's program and all that I learned in those 6 years. It was in YW's that I gained a testimony of my Savior and knew that I wanted nothing more than to marry in the temple and have a family. I knew that this goal was sacred and a big part of my Heavenly Father's plan for me. And now it is so exciting to watch the girls in our own ward grow in the gospel and gain these strong testimonies as well.

I also thought of my dear Madelyn and all of the blessings I want for her. It made me even more grateful for this inspired program to support us in teaching her what it means to be a
daughter of God.

3 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

I loved the whole YW broadcast this year!! Are you serving in the YW there?

Liz said...

I tried to put one of the Mormon Youtube videos on my blog, but all I got was a link. How did you do it?

erica said...

Chanda- Yes I am secretary in our ward's YW and loving it!

Liz- I usually just click on the video, then click on "embed" on the right-hand side of the screen. Then I choose the color and size and copy and paste the highlighted link into the "Edit HTML" tab before publishing my post. Hope that makes sense!