
Back in March I got the itch to sew something again and decided to make Madelyn's Easter dress this year. Well, Easter landed on Conference weekend which gave me a whole extra week. But because of a very busy week and bad planning, I only had two days to commit to sewing this dress. Somehow it worked out and the excitement from Maddy after it was done made it all worth my time.
I must say it was very fun to do and calmed my "itch" for awhile.



With Evan we just put on a sweater vest and he looked as handsome as ever. Boys are so easy.
When I was making Maddy's dress I kept thinking about my mother making 3 dresses for all three of us girls. I can honestly say I appreciate that so much more now.
She must have been a better planner than me.


I just love these two!
4 comments:
You did it!!! And it's beautiful! Way to go--those two are adorable. Could Evan's smile be more precious??
They are adorable! I wish I had thought of doing a dress for Lily. Maybe next year. Evan looks more and more like his Daddy everyday. Hope you are feeling well!
WOW ERICA!! Nice job on the dress...seriously!! It's beautiful and fits Maddy perfectly. =) Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
Good for you! You are so talented!
Post a Comment