
Today I woke up feeling enormously blessed.
It overwhelmed me.
It humbled me.
Because today I woke up feeling the
first strong flutterings and little kicks
from this sweet babe inside of me!!
It is true, baby number three is on its way!
Our house is abuzz with excitement.
And my heart is brimming with joy and gratitude for this little miracle.
9 comments:
Oh Erica how wonderful! I miss the small movements Neal used to make in my stomach--it's such a blessed time. I can't wait to find out what you're having!
Congratulations, Erica! How exciting! I loved the little flutterings and bumps--it's such a comforting and happy feeling! Hope you're feeling well. xoxo
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys! Keep us posted on how everything is going.
So happy for you and your growing family!! The kids will be excited to know they can share the news!!
It's official! Now I can stop feeling guilty for telling everyone... I was good for a little while! :) SO happy!!!
Congrats!!!!! How exciting!
And I was so excited to see Sarah in your Easter pics! Does she live around here?????? I haven't seen either of you (in person) for way tooooo long.
We should meet up for lunch one of these days!!!
Yeah, just wait for the BIG/HUGE/PAINFUL movements I'm feel right now!! hahaha. =)
Congrats Erica...this is great news!! How far along are you?? =)
Congrats, I am so happy for you guys.
Wahoo!!!!! Congratulations you guys! This is wonderful news!
Post a Comment