
To my dear Maddy Mae: Thank you for singing in the mother-daughter choir with me this weekend. It was so special to hear your sweet voice singing so loud and clear and the excitement on your face. You are such a beautiful and talented girl. I am in awe of you and so thankful to be your mama and to share special times like these together.

To my loving Evan: Thank you for your cuddles and your kisses, for the way you say "Mom-my" and stroke my face with your hand. You certainly melt my heart. Thank you for all of your unique and fun facial expressions that can never make me stay upset for too long. :)
And to the baby inside of me: I love you. Thank you for moving around so much today and letting me know you're there. I get giddy thinking about the day I will meet you.

To my Love: Thank you for the delicious breakfast, the creative banner, and for doing all my dishes. Thank you for the wonderful dinner and company and for making me feel so special and telling me you're so glad I'm the mother of our children. It makes me cry thinking about your great love for me and our family. But I cry at anything these days. Thank you for making my dreams come true. xoxo
3 comments:
Tender! Congrats on the baby boy number 2! SO fun!!
Beautiful!
Congrats, you are such a good mom!!
Post a Comment