We are having another little....
BOY!!
It is always amazing to see our sweet little babies in utero. This little one caught our hearts today as we watched him moving his tiny feet, hands, legs and arms around. We couldn't quite get a glimpse of that signature "Starr nose" we love so much because he preferred having his hands over his face, but some things are better when seen in-person. We truly feel blessed that everything looks good and that he is growing so well. What a fun addition to our family he will be!



5 comments:
OH ERICA---CONGRATULATIONS!!! The boys in the second generation are increasing...and I'm so happy for you. I hope both of the kids are excited, and that everything just gets better and better from here.
We are jumping for joy here in Emporia!
Yes, we are!
Congrats! Hope everything goes well for you and the baby.
OH YAY!! Seriously, I love reading your posts...you have a way with words. =)
Post a Comment