Tuesday, July 13, 2010

At this very moment...

Photobucket

-Madelyn Mae is outside playing with her sweet Uncle Jared. It might be a game that includes the kids' new homemade light saber, but most likely it is a game that involves Barbies, Ponies, or princesses. Sweet, sweet Jared.

-Evan is fast asleep upstairs in the crib that will soon be his little brother's in a few short months. Ahh, my little boy!

-Speaking of cribs, I am downstairs looking online at crib bumpers to match the quilt I am bravely determined to make for this new baby. Oranges, blues, greens, browns...I love this stuff.

-I am also missing my dear husband and can't wait to be taking in the fresh mountain air with him in Park City 24 hours from now while my gracious mother watches our kids.

-I am loving having my mom here and trying not to think about her return flight to KS on Friday.

-Trying to finish the loads of laundry that need done before the end of the day.

-Loving my new bouncy hair that aunt Kristi styled for me today.

-Enjoying the silence.

-Praying for my beautiful friend and hoping for a most speedy recovery. What an amazing, strong woman. She is a gift in my life and I cannot stop saying a prayer of thanks in my heart that she is well.

2 comments:

Starry said...

I love the brand new light saber--it's so much fun to make your own favorite toys! Looks like you've got a lot of wonderful things to look forward to right now. I love Maddy's dress in the picture and I hope you have a great anniversary!

Kayla Neer said...

Maddy looks so darn cute in her new dress! Love the new Maddyism's too:)