Wednesday, June 23, 2010

baby hungry

Photobucket

A few weeks ago I had a chance to look through lots of old pictures while creating a slideshow for my grandparents' 50th anniversary.

Of course I always got stuck on the sweet baby pictures of my kids. Oh, how they have grown! I kept thinking.

I love their chubby little arms.

I love their wee little toes.

I adore those kissable cheeks!

I love the way they snuggled into my chest or looked into my eyes.

And it all made me again feel so thankful to be having another one of these teeny, tiny babies...to hold, to snuggle, to look into his eyes. It really is such a short period of time that they're so very little, so very dependent.

But for now, I am enjoying the kicking and stretching going on inside of me. And imagining what this little boy will be like...how he will change our family. How we will not remember what life was like without him with us.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy said...

Great new Maddyisms (I think they're new?), Erica, and thanks for the wonderful posts!

Starry said...

Can't wait to see what your new little one is like too and how your family changes. Love revisiting the pictures myself...:)