
Our little Luke has certainly added a special feeling into our home this past week...




Big brother checking up on his "Baby Wuke!"

He is so gentle with this little boy and loves him tons already. I have been very happy and touched with what a sweet, nurturing boy Evan is with his little brother!

The many precious faces of a newborn...

Don't grow up TOO fast my little bundle
6 comments:
Absolutely precious!
Oh Wonderful! I was hoping for more pictures. I love all the different expressions you've captured of him. I'm so glad that Evan already is bonding with his little brother. It will be fun to see how they become pals just as he and Maddy have.
I love how in one picture he looks so much like his brother and sister and in the next he looks like his own little self. What a precious little guy. We really wish we were there to enjoy those moments and to help out. Give little Luke some love from us!
Thanks for sharing pictures of "Baby Luke". They help us to feel that we are almost there with you. Maddy and Evan look so proud of their new little brother. What fun they will have.
We love the Maddyisms, too. She is wise beyond her years, as if that adult spirit is squished into a little body.
No way, he is the cutest little thing ever. =) Erica, you look beautiful and I always love reading your wonderful posts about motherhood. You give me inspiration. =)
He is super cute! Congrats! So excited for you and love the photos.
Post a Comment