
source
I would like a piano. My sister just called to play a beautiful new song she learned on my parents' piano and... I, yes, am so jealous. I miss playing. I so miss it. I never thought 10 years ago after finally playing at my last recital that I would ever miss it, oh but I do. My heart aches for a piano. I am publicly putting this out there now.
I loved when I was little hearing my mom play and filling our house with beautiful music and memories. Certain songs will forever take me back to my childhood.
I want our house to be filled with music. So, santa (or my valentine, easter bunny, etc) may I please have a piano?
I want a very inexpensive one that I can refinish and paint myself. Not green. But some sort of color. I like this one or perhaps this one. :)
yours truly
2 comments:
Oh Erica, I hope you're able to get one soon. I know once it fits into the budget you'll appreciate it all the more for the waiting. I wish I could send you ours to play on until you could get one. I hope you get your wish and your house filled with music--it is such a lovely thing.
I forgot how much I miss playing! We need to get one sooooonnn! :)
Post a Comment