
...how THANKFUL I am for healthy, happy children! After a full 7 days, our Madelyn Mae is healthy again. It was a long week of high, high fevers, cough, congestion and exhaustion. And those eyes! I hate the look in her eyes whenever she is sick.
So here she was yesterday posing right before her first day back to school.
And I am very thankful Evan and Luke did not get the bug!
I am thankful for the Christmas cheer all around me. We have wonderful friends, neighbors and family and it has truly helped me feel the love of my Savior that much more.

We have been busy
with ballet,
school activities,
holiday parties,
handmade gifts, shopping,
wrapping, and more party planning.
It has been fun to give to those around us
and I especially can't wait to see the kids' faces on Christmas morning...one week!
We are also counting down the days until Grammy & Papa and Kayla & Misha get here!!!!
We Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!
xoxo




4 comments:
We can't wait!!! Those pics are adorable!
Is Evan doing a rap??
Sorry to hear Maddy has been sick! Another joy of going to school is a whole load of new school friends germs!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy every minute of your family!
Oh, that sweet little Luke...love that smiling pic. =) Sorry to hear that Maddy was sick...ughhhh...but glad she's better!! Merry Christmas, friend!! =)
Post a Comment