
Yesterday was Luke's 2-month check-up!! He is such a content, sweet boy. I absolutely love his laughs and smiles. They melt my heart.
And yesterday we learned he is a big boy too...in fact, he is my biggest baby at 2 months so far.
He is in the 75th percentile for weight at 13.2 pounds.
He is in the 93rd percentile for length at 24.25 inches.
I knew there had to be a reason his 0-3 month clothes were no longer fitting him...especially length-wise! Yay for growing boys!
We also had to do shots. I hate shots. Luke did well though and did not cry too much until he heard poor Evan crying. Evan had to have 3 shots too. He was very brave and was rewarded with his favorite--a cars sticker.

And then it was off to Kneader's for lunch. This has become a ritual for us...we go to the doctor's and then stop at Kneader's for lunch. It probably all started with bribing the kids with a treat after being so brave at the doctor's, and now it's become our thing.
After a yummy lunch and purchasing a fun, new Christmas decoration we went home and had naps.


I was then able to go volunteer in Madelyn's Kindergarten classroom for the afternoon. How fun it was to see her in action! My sweet little girl is in kindergarten and so grown-up! I still can't believe it. She was such a sweet, big helper. Her artwork was so creative, and she was so nice with all of her little friends. I was able to test her on a few of her math skills and was impressed with what she's already learned. It was very fulfilling for me to be there with her. I'm excited to go again next month!
Yesterday was a good day.
My children are growing and they are thriving.
They are brave.
And they are kind.
I am one happy Mama.
3 comments:
Love the picture of Luke. Did you get that done professionally? I am still waiting to get a perfect shot like that with our kids. I'm glad for good days too.
Yes, we have much to be grateful for! Your beautiful family is at the top of my list!
WOW! Luke really is growing! It took Neal months to be that long. Who knows, maybe he'll end up bringing a little height into the family. Sounds like things are going really well for you guys--can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment