thanks to Uncle Amman}

We had a lovely, traditional Thanksgiving dinner at Aunt Kristi's home.
Madelyn loved playing with her cousin Josie and her new hamsters. At first she thought it was another Zhu-zhu pet and wow, was she ever surprised when she realized it was a real hamster! :)
I'm still laughing about that image in my head.

We had a lovely, traditional Thanksgiving dinner at Aunt Kristi's home.
Madelyn loved playing with her cousin Josie and her new hamsters. At first she thought it was another Zhu-zhu pet and wow, was she ever surprised when she realized it was a real hamster! :)
I'm still laughing about that image in my head.
Evan was hooked at the hip with cousin Kobe. He kept yelling out his name the whole night, and Kobe was very sweet to play with Evan the whole evening.

We also had the privilege of having Uncle Amman visit over the long weekend!
The kids LOVED playing and joking around with him.
We put up the Christmas tree together,
went to Cafe Rio,
watched football games,
Iron Chef,
laughed at You Tube videos,
enjoyed sledding and hot cocoa,
went to the theater,
and had a lovely Sunday together.
It was very low-key, but so so nice.






1 comment:
It sounds like it was a great time. I wish I could have been in two places at once. I loved Kansas, but I would have loved to be with you guys too. We should make sure we get together before I leave again to go to Kansas for Christmas. It would be awesome.
Post a Comment