Sunday, January 30, 2011

4 months

Photobucket
My baby boy turned four months old on the 24th. The time seems to go by faster and faster with each child we have. Four months?? Has it already been that long? Some days it seems like it certainly has been that long, while other days I am heartbroken because he's outgrowing size 2 diapers. Ha!


Four months is such a fun age! I absolutely love 4 months until they start crawling...well, I love every stage for one reason or another, but there's something about being able to snuggle them and watch their little personalities blossom.
Photobucket
Luke has started sleeping through the night mostly and has been pretty good about putting himself to sleep during the day. This is the cute face I get to see when he wakes up! He is such a happy baby and will smile and laugh a ton! It warms my heart.
Photobucket

Photobucket
He is very responsive and of course, expressive. He is definitely a Starr. He has started "blowing raspberries" and sticking out his tongue. He has found his hands and feet and will grasp onto objects, trying to put everything in his mouth. And he is one LONG baby. He is wearing 6-9 month sleepers because they actually fit him lengthwise. Could he have some of the Neer genes in him for height?
I guess only time will tell.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Here are some pictures of Madelyn and Evan at 4 months. I love getting them out and comparing. Luke has always reminded me of Maddy, but he and Evan share similarities too. Is it the mouth? I can never pinpoint it exactly!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


As you can see we seemed to introduce the rice cereal right at 4 months. It is funny how we were extra eager (and had more energy) to do those things with our first two. Now I just want him to stay my little baby as long as he can, (+ it is easier) so I think we'll wait awhile longer to start the solids...

5 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

Love Luke's smile. I sure wish we could be there to share in all these baby moments!

janell said...

DANG he's cute!!

Angela Kahle said...

Maybe it is his head shape that looks like Evans. He's just as cute as his sibs.

Anonymous said...

He is getting big! Looks like I need to come over and give him some hugs and kisses!

Starry said...

He does look a lot like Maddy, but there are bits of Evan too. He is so happy, and I love his little playful eyes and grin. I say no rush on the solids--maybe he'll love them more--who knows?