One of my favorite times of the day is after the kids go to bed and Jonathan and I have a moment to talk. One thing we love to do is swap stories about what brilliant, crazy,
fun, sweet, annoying, cute things the kids did/said that day.
I love hearing about them and laughing all over again.
and read this to me:

And earlier in the day, we were out running errands and Evan kept asking us for his "Suh-goggles! I need my suh-goggles!" We had no idea what he was talking about until we saw him cover his eyes and say "Sun is too bright!" So I gave him his sunglasses and this is exactly what he looked like as we cruised around town. He knew he was quite the stud.

And earlier in the day, we were out running errands and Evan kept asking us for his "Suh-goggles! I need my suh-goggles!" We had no idea what he was talking about until we saw him cover his eyes and say "Sun is too bright!" So I gave him his sunglasses and this is exactly what he looked like as we cruised around town. He knew he was quite the stud.

I took a picture and man, did we have a good laugh about it later that night.
Love these kiddos!

5 comments:
How awesome is it that the one boy that probably drove Maddy to make a sign to keep the boys out is the one boy she allows in! Love it!!
Too true Chanda!! Too true :)
Let's hope she keeps the sign up for many years to come. Maybe until she is 16:) Her spelling is fabulous! Oh, and Evan is quite the stud. Better keep those girls away.
I'm with Angie--keep the sign and put it on the front door... at least until she's 20!
Oh I love it! The sign of Maddy's is a classic and I think I need to get Neal some of those sunglasses!!! hee hee
Post a Comment