
On Christmas Eve we had my family, Gentry and Megan's family and Alena, Mike and Neal over for a dinner of ham, pancetta mashed potatoes,
cranberry-apple salad, green beans, rolls and chocolate pie .

We then re-enacted the Christmas Story. It was the "Cliff Notes" version this year since the kids were a bit cranky and ready for bed.
Right before bed we opened our gifts of new pajamas!



A few days before Christmas we had our tradtional making of cookies for Santa with the Stewart cousins. They are getting better and better each year. :)



We also went to see the lights at Temple Square. We loved to see the Nativity and listen about the night Jesus was born. The music is always so beautiful.


Christmas morning found Madelyn with a new bitty-baby and American Girl doll, (actually it's the much cheaper Target version) each complete with their own wardrobe.

Evan got a new Cars race track with lots of new cars. He also got more zhu-zhu pets and accessories.
That night the kids had a blast at Jeff & Nicole's house, especially trying out their kids' new Xbox Kinnect.
The next evening we had our annual treasure hunt with the last gift Santa had left.
We loved spending time with everyone over the next week too!
We went shopping, made dinners, played with cousins, visited friends. Jonathan and I also went to the Logan temple to see our friend Mandee Graham sealed to her husband.



My 29th Birthday! 29 how I love you! If only I could stay 29!!!



My 29th Birthday! 29 how I love you! If only I could stay 29!!!
Jonathan spoiled me by taking me out to dinner and letting me pick out a new cell phone.
Then we came home for delicious cake from Cold Stone with my family. It was perfect.















2 comments:
I sure we could have been there to celebrate with you. So many wonderful memories made. I really like the searching for the last gift from Santa - what a fun idea!
Those are some amazing pictures you took! I always love seeing what you did for things. I'm glad you had a good birthday. We would love to celebrate more with you next year, and if I do a birthday dinner for you again, I'll try to be more on time. You're looking lovelier than ever at 29!
Post a Comment