So today I was thinking about this post I wrote a couple of years ago. I can not WAIT to be out and about again (this time with Mr. Luke too) and soaking up the spring air.
Just another month...hopefully!!
Days like these always remind me how much our Heavenly Father loves us.



We went on a picnic yesterday...across the street. And I actually kept thinking,
"I LOVE where I live... I LOVE where I live...."
During the winter I think I sometimes forget that I live in such a beautiful place. So today I am thankful for Spring and warm days, parks on every corner, great neighbors, seagulls and ducks to feed, miles of trails along the lake, the mountainous landscapes, a temple blocks away, (or 3 within our view), and most of all, a sweet family to share it all with. Because really, it's from these seemingly small, daily blessings that I realize the great love Heavenly Father has for each of His children.

Maddy just loved that this little guy kept trying to join us during our picnic.
1 comment:
It's fun to look back on past moments and put them into perspective with the present. I'm glad most of you are on the mend, and I hope Jonathan will not get it--since he's the one who has to go to work. Give Evan our love and thanks again for all you did Monday for us!
Post a Comment