As I was feeding Luke today I got really, really close to his face until our noses were touching. He smiled really big. Oh that smile...the smile where his eyes get so wide I swear they twinkle and his whole countenance changes. Then he must have thought it was just hilarious to see his mama up that close because he busted up laughing...the full belly laugh. I'm a bit biased, but my kids have the best belly laughs I've ever heard. They are contagious. Soon we were both cracking up, milk was everywhere. I knew it would be a moment I would remember forever. His face. The sounds. The light coming from the door in the hallway. The nursery just for him.
Because these days when they're so little, so dependent, so snuggly...they just fly.
Happy 6 months (+4 days) to my beautiful Lukey!!!!!
4 comments:
Time flies by much to quickly--loves to all!
Your kids DO have the best belly laughs ever--hands down!
Those days really do fly by--I have felt like I need to treasure Neal's giggles and my chances to snuggle him much more, because he'll grow up before I know it. So glad you got to capture this moment on your blog--it seemed like it was one of those very small but unforgettable ones.
Totally know what you mean! What a sweet moment :)
Post a Comment