Monday, April 11, 2011

I love to See the temple

Photobucket

I had the privilege of playing with this cutie pie at the park the other day.
It was a very warm day and we LOVED soaking up the sun!
I am really enjoying having more one-on-one time with my Evan lately.

Photobucket

Sliding, spinning, sword fighting, and chasing...it was so FUN!

Photobucket

And as I took this picture, my eye caught hold of the beautiful temple in the background.
What an incredible sight!
Again, a feeling of gratitude swept over me to have such a place so close to our family.

Photobucket

For in the temple we learn that days like these will never end!

I love you Evan! Thanks for such a special day.

2 comments:

janell said...

He's a Keeper! The Blow Pops may have to go, though... :(

Starry said...

So important to treasure those moments. As Neal's been sick lately, I've been cherishing being able to hold him and snuggle him so often. Most of the time he wants to be running and playing now, but under the weather, he has loved just sitting with his Mom. So precious, every one of the moments like this one.