Tomorrow we leave for Seattle! We are going to visit our dear Uncle Amman. We have a lot of fun things planned for the week, but the kids are extra excited about the flight tomorrow morning. Maddy keeps telling Evan all about it. Evan has been on an airplane, but I don't think he remembers since he was only 3 weeks old.
They are each carefully packing their little backpacks with their favorite things...books, crayons, snacks, leapster, princesses...not sure if the tiny princesses will make the cut though.
Let's hope the flight is a success with 3 active kiddos!!!!
First stop after we arrive is the Pike Place Market!!!! The kids aren't the only ones who are excited...
4 comments:
Take LOTS of pictures!
I'm so excited to hear how it goes! I hope it will be everything the kids and you all want it to be. GOOD LUCK on the plane!!!
Have an awesome trip!
Exciting!!! It makes me want to be there with you guys. I loved Washington when I was there. Of course the best part is spending time with one of the best hosts you'll ever have: Amman Starr. Hope you're having lots of fun!!!!
Post a Comment