Monday, April 11, 2011

A Sister Date

Misha and I were able to go down to Provo the other night to see one of our favorite singers, Mindy Gledhill. Her new CD plays almost constantly whenever we're in the car, and this was one of the rare opportunities we had to see her live! So amist the silly snow and rain, we made the trip down. We had a great time! We ate at India Palace beforehand and enjoyed some korma and garlic naan.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We had a blast listening to a few songs on the way home. I did miss being with you Madelyn during your song. Next time! We also listened to some Brad...like this one, and this one, and thought about the lovely men in our lives. How we love them! :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

janell said...

Looks like a great time! Wish we could've been there. I didn't recognize Mindy with short hair!