Madelyn has been really into being the teacher of us all lately. She teaches us how to write, how to cook, how to clean, how to play Mario, how to feed a baby, primary lessons, and yesterday it was how to play piano.
And I was the student. I was told that I was not supposed to know anything about piano. I learned all about half notes and whole notes and fingering and hand position. Every now and then the teacher had to take a break to feed her cute little baby (Luke) and ooh and aww over him.
And then at the end she bore her testimony to me, the student, on how she knows half notes are true and if we practice these things, we will get better. Hmmm...
I guess this means she is listening.



1 comment:
This cracked me up! I laughed so hard I couldn't read it to Dad...
Post a Comment