It is potty training season for Evan and he is resisting. I know, can you believe this stubborn kid resisting going potty?! Never. :) It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were throwing up our hands with his big sis when she was resisting the potty training too. And somehow, she learned. Just wish this stuff were a little easier.
So today Maddy requested making a video message for her dear brother in hopes that he will become one with the toilet soon:
(No editing here folks!)
And another song, this time to the tune of a "yo gabba gabba" song:
Happy Potty Training Season to US!! Wish us LUCK!!!
4 comments:
Oh... I have no words! :)
That is fantastic! I'm going to have to show these to Lily. Maybe it will encourage her to not just sit on the potty but actually go in it too. Too cute!
"Try it, you'll like it!" hahahahahaha.
Oh my gosh! That is the funniest thing ever. Did Maddy make that up all by herself? I laughed so hard when I watched that.
Post a Comment