
Happy Birthday beautiful sister!
I still remember the day you were born and how excited I was to have a little friend. Mom had gone to the doctor's that morning and turned to me and asked, "Should we have a baby today?" Of course I screamed "YES!" Then I remember going over to grandma J's house and telling aunt Julean as she got out of the shower that the baby was coming TODAY. I still have this image of her screaming in excitement in her towel. Too fun. :) This day is probably the earliest memory I have. It just shows that some things, like the day you entered the world, are too memorable and special to forget.
And just so you never forget, you are very loved!! I have such great memories with you and can't wait to make more. Hope you know you deserve nothing but the best! Enjoy your day!
Love you Kay!!!
4 comments:
Oh my. Don't know if I should be honored to be part of your earliest memory or not, Er. I also remember that morning very well, but hey, I was 12 so I probably should. Happy Birthday, Kayla! You're one amazing lady!
Cute picture, by the way. Was that taken on the awesome water bed your parents used to own?
LOVE this, Erica! Yes, good memories! :)
And yes, Julean, we particpated fully in the 80's... from the hair to the waterbed... and I could go on. :)
Thank you so much, Erica! I have great memories with you too. You were (and still are) a great big sister! Love you!!
Post a Comment