Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch + other sPoOkiNesS

Photobucket

Picking our perfect pumpkins on a beautiful Autumn evening.


Almost every night before bed for the past year Evan has told us he wants to go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow and ride the tractors and pick pumpkins.


His wish was finally granted!





Photobucket

Sitting on the tractor was a must!


The kids thought the farmer's dog was a bit spooky...


notice how their eyes are on the look-out for him!


Photobucket

Photobucket

The kiddie wheel-barrows were a hit!


Photobucket

Our pumpkin display...


My favorites are the 5 little star(r) pumpkins (only 4 pictured, whoops)


Photobucket

Other SpOokY happenings:


Maddy and I made rat shadows to put around the house...


Photobucket

and pumpkin, bat, and ghost garlands.


We are also counting down until Mickey's Halloween Party...6 more days!!!


Photobucket


Let the spOokIneSs begin!

2 comments:

Starry said...

I'm so glad you found a great pumpkin patch to go to! When do you leave for Disneyland then? I'm so glad Evan finally got his wish. :)

Karolyn said...

I am an idiot-I just figured out the "Starr" pumpkins... I thought they looked super cute but not till I saw your blog did I GET IT! haha... Skyler is still talking about the "mice" hiding all around your house! Thanks again!