
I was thinking back on this last week, and became overwhelmed with the blessings in my life.
I so enjoyed spending time with this little man picking apples at a friend's apple orchard last week. The whole drive down Evan would tell me, "Mommy, don't go too fast! You don't want to slip!" or "Mommy! Go! Go get that truck! Go fast! We've gotta win, we've gotta beat him! GOOOOO MOMMY!!" He had me laughing the whole way. He's already my little backseat driver.

I loved watching him pick the apples and then run, his cute little run, and take them straight to the horses because "Mommy, the horses are hungry! We've got to feed them!"

I love how quickly he makes friends and how kind his heart is. He made sure to bring his leftover bagel to share with his friend, Will. He then made friends with a little girl who took him under his wing the whole time...but he kept calling her Luke. It's hard to remember names sometimes.
I'm also so proud of this boy because he is potty trained!!! He has gone a whole week and a half in his big boy underwears! We have had a few accidents because we get a little too busy to remember sometimes, but he is doing great. YAY EVAN!!!

I am so thankful for my baby boy and for how well he is growing. Just look at that beautiful belly! He is a healthy, active, SWEET one-year-old!

I love just watching him discover new things, or watching him crawl around the house with his cute little bum-bum, or how his face lights up when one of us walks in the room. Love this boy!

I am so thankful for my little girl. I love that she still loves having me around. I love going to volunteer at her school and seeing how excited she gets when I walk in her classroom, or how proud she is to introduce me to her friends. I know my days are numbered on this one so I'm savoring every moment while I can.
She has been begging me to go have lunch with her at school and so last week I brought a McDonald's happy meal and we ate together with her friends in the cafeteria. She was so cute, trying not to act too excited in front of her friends, but every so often jumping up and squealing. We even got to play four-square and hide and seek at recess. What a fun day! I treasure these moments.

My sweet, adoring husband. I am so thankful for how hard he works for us, how well he provides for us, how loving he is, and how devoted he is to us and to the Lord. He makes me so happy and for that, I am so thankful.

I am also so thankful for general conference and for a living prophet and apostles. They speak the truth and witness of the Savior's love and mission for us. Their words always bring me new clarity and peace, and inspire me to be better and do better.
I loved cooking breakfast with my kids Sunday morning and for all of their help. I used to dream of days like these...waking up, being with my children, having big breakfasts together, and making fun memories and traditions.

I am also so thankful for the beautiful place where we live and for the wonderful things we are able to do as a family. Heavenly Father has created a beautiful world for each of us, and I love discovering that beauty each day.

I love being reminded "to look up" and to remember the great blessings that Heavenly Father lovingly gives to His children.
2 comments:
What wonderful blessings you have!
I love this, Erica! Love you!!
Post a Comment