Jonathan and I went out Friday night to celebrate Valentine's Day. I was thinking about it and it was our 15th Valentine's Day together. Pretty special.
I spent all afternoon (not really) making a sweet, cheesy card with lots of Hershey kisses taped to the front in the shape of, what else...a heart! Then we left the kids with their awesome aunt and headed out. We blasted our new favorite song, "Paradise" by Coldplay and he surprised me by taking me to one of my favorite restaurants! The Wild Rose. YUM!!!!!
We enjoyed chopped salad, pork belly, ravioli, beef tenderloin, bread, sorbet, and chocolate mousse with berries for dessert. So delicious. After dinner we walked over to the theater, hand-in-hand, to see The Vow. Very emotional, but sweet movie.
I love this man of mine!!! So lucky to have him as my forever Valentine!!!!! XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment