Last Wednesday Madelyn's class celebrated 100 days of school. Maddy's teacher asked the kids to dress up like they were 100 years old. It was pretty darn cute! We really like Maddy's teacher this year and all of the fun things they get to do.
Here is our 100-year-old Madelyn, the cutest little old lady I've ever seen...
Last week Maddy was also the V.I.P. in her class. This means she gets to do special things, sit in special places, fill out a poster all about herself, hand out a fun treat, and one day have her parents come and talk all about her.
We shared the poster with all of her favorite things and pictures of her and our family. I talked about the day Madelyn was born and how exciting it was for her daddy and me. We passed around pictures of that special day and of her growing up. We talked about how she lived in Kansas for the first 3 years of her life and the fun she had with her grandparents and cousins who live there. I also shared about how much she loved her little dolly (or dollies!) and how they were ALWAYS with her for the first 3 years of her life. We brought the last one we have to show the class.
We loved sharing all of these special memories of our Maddy Mae. We truly appreciate her thoughtful, loving attitude and what a great big sister she is to her little brothers.
We are so glad she is in our family!





1 comment:
That first picture cracks me up! She's the cutest 100-year-old I've seen! And Luke--he's changed so much!
Post a Comment