Another first for Mr. Luke...his first day of NURSERY! It was pretty exciting for all of us!
I had been taking him in with me for the past month to get him used to his teachers and the other kids, so maybe that helped because he seemed right at home when we got there. It also could have been the fact that one of his teachers brought mini m&m's to share. He devoured as many of those as he could!
I also watched long enough to notice that on this particular day he was one of many boys and only one girl in the class. This little girl would go around the room to each boy, pin him down and kiss him. All of the boys would just shove her away. All except one. My Luke gave her a kiss right back - open-mouth and all (because that is just how he gives kisses.) It was awesome. Then I left and he did great. Just had fun playing with his new buddies.
Hopefully his happy-go-lucky attitude continues!

No comments:
Post a Comment