Saturday, May 5, 2012
This week or two: Images from my Phone
Top to bottom, left to right: When Daddy is working evenings we like to do simple dinners. Although not so simple, rainbow pancakes is a favorite at our house. Madelyn and I are loving our new salt water sandals in cherry red. They are comfy and oh so fun. It was a beautiful day in Provo the day Jared graduated from BYU. The kids kept telling me how they were definitely going to go to BYU and chanting Go Cougars. That's right kiddos, you remember that in ten to fifteen years. We love our visits from Misha and Beau and loved watching Beau "dance" with the kids at Jamba Juice. We celebrated Jonathan's BIRTHDAY and he and I enjoyed a date out to Tucano's and checking out the new City Creek shops. I loved looking at the temple from there. It was Teacher Appreciation Week and as a room mother I was in charge of decorating the door and bringing lunch one day. We love Mrs. Suchil. May Day Baskets with Maddy and the Young Women. Madelyn's apology note to me one day...she has a fierce heart sometimes, but it always softens in the sweetest way. The basement was painted gray and we ordered our sectional...coming in 8 long weeks. Madelyn and Evan's last night in their cute yellow room. The next day it was painted pink and soon Evan will be moving into the blue room. It's the end of an era and I have been a little sad about it as well as the kids. They have shared a room for four years...
Time to move on and I'm thinking they will get used to and love their new rooms soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Oh wow! Changes all over... So, I was confused--Maddy gets the room that used to be yellow? When does Luke move down? BTW--I need b-day ideas for Mads.
Post a Comment