Friday, June 15, 2012

Life Lately, according to our phones

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

  Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

::Memorial Day at the Splash Pad. It was fun having it all to ourselves::Maddy and Evan showing off their patriotic pins they made::BBQ and playing Barbie Uno with Pilar, Trey, Misha, Aaron, and Beau::crazy kiddos playing with the old couch cushions::making fun forts::sweet brothers having a picnic by the lake::Date Night at Mulligan's, and let it be known, I won!!!::Poor Evan got sand thrown in his eyes by a friend. He was such a brave boy after his doctor visits and thanks some drops and a call to Uncle Amman, he is good as new::Evan's favorite breakfast...cinnamon toast::My new year's resolution was to get organized...I've been working like mad to make up time from being sick and before baby comes. I am not an organizing person, my brain doesn't work that way, but it feels so good::Lots of pool days::At Maddy's Black Diamond gymnastics picnic::Luke found the fountains and Dorito's!!::

1 comment:

The Fantastic Four said...

All I have to say is AWESOME. Look at all the great stuff you are doing. LOVE YOUR ORGANIZATION!! I need a lesson from you. =)