And he is. It's just different now. As I watched my Evan yesterday run, jump, charm, love, and live life to its fullest, I was so happy. He is such a special 4-year-old, and I love watching him grow into the little person he is supposed to be. He makes my life so full, so fun-never a dull moment with this guy. Everyone needs an Evan in their lives! I'm so glad I have mine...he will always be my little e.
Happy Birthday Evan J.!! I love you so very much!!!! xo

Sometimes I feel that I no longer have hands.
They are always being used, but rarely on things that need to get done.
They are usually holding this charming little man.
I can't help it.
I love him.
I will put him down and those sweet little eyes follow me until they will me into looking at them.
Then he smiles this big beautiful grin.
I try to withstand the cuteness and get back to work.
Then his little lower lip starts to quiver and the tears start to roll.
Oh! I can't stand it any longer.
I pick him up and smother him with kisses.
He smiles.
He laughs.
He burrows his little head on my shoulder.
And we're then connected at the hip.
For the rest of the day.
Someday I will miss this.
Me, with no hands, and my little e.
Connected at the hip.
Thank goodness for naptimes (and feet).
1 comment:
Yes, everyone needs a Little e! How did we ever survive without him? Love that little man!!
Post a Comment