Last year it was "Tangled," and this year Madelyn and her friends decided to perform "Little Red Riding Hood." They worked oh so hard on this little production of theirs. They put together cute programs, (with a bio of each actor), wrote a script, gathered props and costumes, and practiced, practiced, practiced!
Saturday, August 11th was the big day! Maddy was Red, Adeline played the wolf and mother, and Bryn was the grandmother. And Gracie and Avery were trees. :) It was so CUTE and I loved all the improv going on too.
There was a happy ending even: Grandma, Red, and the wolf all shared the homemade treats and lived happily ever after.
There was a happy ending even: Grandma, Red, and the wolf all shared the homemade treats and lived happily ever after.
Evan with his friend Ty
I decided to make blueberry pie again. I don't make many pies, but this is one I crave each summer. Jonathan even said it was the best blueberry pie he has ever had! This means a lot coming from my pie-master husband. Although next time I need to put foil or something around that crust.
Brown crust = ugly pie.
The All-Star Cast...
Way to go ladies!!! Can't wait for next year!





No comments:
Post a Comment