Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!


A few highlights of our year:

Madelyn- Loving 2nd grade and her new teacher, Miss Lund. She turned 7 last May and is a great helper wherever she goes, especially at home. She enjoys piano and play practice, where she will perform "Brave" next May. She lost her first teeth in April and many more were pulled in September and October.

Evan- Started his second year of preschool in September and is learning to read! Our 4-year-old has quite the extensive vocabulary that surprises and entertains us all the time. Evan enjoys playing with friends, playing Super Mario, and helping his brothers and sister.

Luke- Learning to talk more each day, and has his own little cute language too. This boy loves to nurture those around him and give lots of hugs and kisses. He has certainly been loving (and hating) having a new little brother.

Henry- Our Henry James was born early August 28th weighing in at 7.5 lbs. After a rough first couple months, he has been our best baby yet. He is super smiley and happy and has the cutest, chubbiest cheeks around!

Jonathan- Still working hard as pharmacy manager at Walgreens and doing many extracurricular things for the company too. He is also still serving as elders quorum president and enjoys getting to know so many people. But most of all, he is the best husband and daddy around.

I am trying to do my best with 4 little ones, with 3 at home most of the time. It has been a challenge, but we are getting into a routine and truly I am loving these days at home surrounded by my babies. I am serving as first counselor in the young women's program over the 14- and 15-year-olds. They are amazing girls and I so enjoy being around them.

Jonathan and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary last July! We took a trip to Park City for a few days and enjoyed time just us and reminiscing on all that has occurred over the last 10 years. It has been an amazing 10+ years!

I am so grateful for this family of mine and to celebrate this Christmas season all together. I am thankful for our Savior's birth, His life, and His mission. It makes times like these even more joyful and meaningful.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

With love,

The Starrs

(^^^And this is how most of our family pictures went this year!)


No comments: