Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Gifts

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As I think about the many gifts of this beautiful Christmas season, these 4 faces pop into my mind pretty quickly. They are my life and they make life worth the living. Each of these little ones has taught me so much; each have their own strengths and things that they need extra help with, but each of them have such a beautiful light within them that at the end of the day I cannot help but be overwhelmed with gratitude to be their mother here on earth.

With the uncertainty of this mortal life, I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and for His Son, Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the peace I have from their love, mercy and from the Atonement. I am thankful that we can speak to them and feel comfort and an assurance that all is well--that there is a plan, and it is beautiful and perfect in the end. I know this is true and will be teaching this to my children each and every day so that they too know, when times are tough, there is always something better to look toward...there is always Hope.

Photobucket

No comments: