Tuesday, December 4, 2012

go go power rangers!

I introduced Evan to power rangers samurai on a whim one day. I explained how his aunt Misha used to be obsessed with the mighty morphin pink ranger. Now Evan is obsessed. His favorite? The red power ranger, of course. Here he is showing me his moves. They each have a name...like, fa, hukalaka, sadu and more. Remind you of some of our made-up names, kay? Like mother, like son. Or like aunt, like nephew. :)

2 comments:

Julean said...

I bet Griffin would be happy to let Evan have his red Power Ranger suit that her wore for Halloween when he was around Evan's age...and a few Power Ranger books / movies they've (mostly) outgrown.

kayla neer said...

Haha, too funny! Those names do take me back, especially the "hukalaka" lol. I remember when mom made Misha a pink Power Ranger costume for Halloween (as did the other moms of her friends).