Turning 31...
I am so grateful to be 31...to have a thoughtful husband who surprised me with a dinner party and my favorite eggs benedict. This dear man is my rock and his love means the world to me.
I am so grateful for my sweet children...for their cards and excitement, and their endearing love.
I am grateful for sisters, brothers-in-law, aunts, uncles, and cousins who came to celebrate and for their love and support in my life.
I am grateful for parents and grandparents who constantly remind me of my worth and the love and pride they have in me.
I am grateful for friends who made me feel special and took me out to dinner. I am grateful for their understanding, conversation and care.
I am grateful for the sweet cards, texts, and reminders of love from those that are no longer in my daily life, but have at one point been a part to help make me who I am today.
These people make life beautiful and made turning 31 a joyful moment.



1 comment:
You make 31 look great!! :) Thanks for helping me to have more hope about the 30's ;)
Post a Comment