These months are flying by! My sweet Henry, you are 5 months old...and as cute and expressive as ever.
You started rice cereal this month and seemed to lap it up like it was just what you needed.
You consistently slept through the night from 8 to 6:30 each night.
You rolled over from your tummy to your back.
Your little personality is starting to show and we have loved seeing your new expressions.
You like to grab and look at things for a long time, including those hands and feet of yours.
You have quite the little voice. You use it to moan, coo, yell, and jabber on.
You love to be held and for me to stroke your face, and oh how I love it too. I love you dear boy, and I love these little moments with little you.












1 comment:
So glad I finally got to meet this boy! Love him!!
Post a Comment