Monday, April 15, 2013

Easter 2013



 photo IMG_5441_2.jpg  photo IMG_5443_2.jpg  photo IMG_5444_2.jpg  photo IMG_5445_2.jpg  photo IMG_5447_2.jpg 

We LOVE dying Easter eggs each year...purples, blues, pinks, oranges, so fun!

And this year we hosted a "BUNNY BRUNCH and EGG HUNT" at our home with friends and family

 photo IMG_5450-2.jpg

My cute little bunny! I couldn't find any fun shirts on sale, so the kids helped me pick out fabric and thread and we made one instead. Love this boy so much.

 photo IMG_5461_2.jpg  photo IMG_5458_2.jpg  photo IMG_5466_2.jpg  photo IMG_5457-2.jpg  photo IMG_5462-2.jpg  photo IMG_5463_2.jpg  photo IMG_5464-2.jpg  photo IMG_5465-2.jpg  photo IMG_5467_2.jpg

Jonathan explaining where Peter Cottontail left his treasures. 

 photo IMG_5468-2.jpg  photo IMG_5470-2.jpg  photo IMG_5471.jpg  photo IMG_5472-2.jpg  photo IMG_5474.jpg

We were so impressed and touched with how well the kids got along and helped each other find eggs for their baskets. It was such a fun day, and we all agreed it will have to become an annual thing for sure!

 photo IMG_5475.jpg  photo IMG_5477.jpg  photo IMG_5478.jpg  photo IMG_5479.jpg  photo IMG_5481_2.jpg  photo IMG_5486.jpg

My cuties opening their individual baskets. We are ready for swimming! :)

 photo IMG_5485.jpg  photo IMG_5487.jpg

On Easter morn...

 photo IMG_5491-2.jpg

This was after our dear Luke grabbed my pink bright lipstick while I was getting ready and drew it all over his eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, lips, and (again!) on the nursery rocking chair. He was trying to be like his mommy. Bless his heart. Too bad I did not react well. I wish I could always remember how innocent and pure my children are and how their intentions are usually just as innocent and pure. 

 photo IMG_5495-2.jpg
I love this beautiful family of mine, and I am so thankful and forever indebted to my Beautiful Savior for the gift that they are in my life.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Beautiful post, as usual, Honey! Loved everything you did to make our Easter so special.

janell said...

Looks awesome!! You're amazing.