
It's crazy to think it has been 11 years since the day we were married! A few homes, moves, school, jobs, 4 babies, and lots of memories later, here we are! Thanks to our dear niece Ariel who watched our kids, we were able to celebrate the evening together just the two of us. We went to the Jordan River Temple and did sealings. I love it when we go to the temple on our actual anniversary and are reminded of the great covenants and promises we made and the GREAT blessings, some that we cannot even fathom, that we can receive someday. It was a beautiful and fulfilling experience.
I love this guy of mine. I look around at our life sometimes and think "this is good stuff". I am so grateful for the choices we made so that we could marry in the temple and be able to have an eternal family. It is sacrifice, it is work, it is messy sometimes, and not perfect, but because our marriage is based on the gospel of Jesus Christ, there is JOY. And HOPE. And PEACE. And a lot of LOVE.
I love you Jonathan!! Here's to 11 more years and beyond...
No comments:
Post a Comment