Thursday, September 5, 2013

Evan at 5

 photo 20130801-IMG_6168.jpg On the morning Evan had to get his tooth pulled, I woke up feeling anxious. I HAD to take some pictures of my son with all of his baby teeth still intact! Although many of his smiles are just his beautiful lips, I captured a few with those cute baby teeth too.

I've decided this kid doesn't take a bad picture. He is quite the natural poser and I just couldn't choose a few to post to remind me of my Evan at 5. All of his expressions and mannerisms in these pictures scream EVAN to me. And boy, does he have a lot of expressions. After looking through his dad and my childhood photo albums, it is easy to see why.

Evan is my BIG helper, with a BIG heart and personality, and a BIG and wise soul. He has taught me so much and we have our rough moments, this boy and me, but oh, he brings me so much JOY. He is very active and very kind. He is very smart and very thoughtful. I wouldn't trade these days for anything with this sweetheart of mine. A look at my Evan at 5...

   photo 20130801-IMG_6177.jpg

What is your full name? Evan Jonathan Starr

How old are you? 5!

 photo 20130801-IMG_6174.jpg

Who is your Mom? Mommy

What does your Mom do? Crafts, laundry, do stuff I want you to do

 photo 20130801-IMG_6165.jpg

Who is your Dad? Daddy

What does your Dad do? Go to work, has fun with me, gives stuff when I want stuff

 photo 20130801-IMG_6173.jpg

What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor

 photo 20130801-IMG_6167.jpg

What is your favorite food? McDonald's

What is a food you don't like? Chick-fil-a

 photo 20130801-IMG_6179.jpg

What is your favorite animal? Dinosaur, a T-Rex

 photo 20130801-IMG_6182.jpg

Where do you want to live when you grow up? A house

 photo 20130801-IMG_6183.jpg  photo 20130801-IMG_6184.jpg  photo 20130801-IMG_6185.jpg photo 20130801-IMG_6180.jpg

Who do you want to marry? A girl

 photo 20130801-IMG_6190.jpg

What does your mom say? Do the stuff that Mom says

 photo 20130801-IMG_6196.jpg

What does your dad say? Do stuff you're supposed to

 photo 20130801-IMG_6201.jpg

What is your favorite song? "10 Ways to Say Goodbye"

 photo 20130801-IMG_6203.jpg  photo 20130801-IMG_6204.jpg  photo 20130801-IMG_6202.jpg

What is your favorite movie? Smurfs 2

 photo 20130801-IMG_6212.jpg

What is your favorite book? Loki and Thor

 photo 20130801-IMG_6220.jpg

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? A big Lego box!

 photo 20130801-IMG_6214.jpg

What do you dream about? Getting me a lot of Legos

 photo 20130801-IMG_6231.jpg

What are you scared of? Snakes and spiders

 photo 20130801-IMG_6223.jpg

Why is the sky blue? I don't know

 photo 20130801-IMG_6233.jpg  photo 20130801-IMG_6235.jpg

How would the world be different if animals could talk? It would just be kind of weird

 photo 20130801-IMG_6241.jpg

If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what would it be? Be the goodest and not even the baddest

 photo 20130801-IMG_6236.jpg  photo 20130801-IMG_6245.jpg

What are 5 words that describe you? Healthy, Strong, Fast, Fun, Happy

I think you nailed it, Bud. xo

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

That's our not-so-little Evan! You nailed it, babe!