My Dear Henry,
Has it really been ONE WHOLE YEAR?? I keep imagining the very first day I saw you, held you, fed you, and connected with you...it does not seem that long ago. How fast a year can fly. We are so glad you have survived our crazy family. :) You have grown so much since those first pictures we took at ONE month. It has been one amazing year with you and learning all about you. You are truly a good-natured baby with a love for others. You love to laugh and talk and are very interactive with those around you. I have LOVED watching you grow into the little man you are today.
This month you are...
// Crawling faster and faster //
// Walking all around furniture //
// Occassionally standing up all by yourself //
// Roaring...the testosterone is setting in :) //
// Kissing, hugging //
// Saying HI, MAMA, YES, NO //
// Got your first haircut //
// Started climbing at the park //
// Waving and clapping and giving high FIVES more and more //
// Making your excitement or displeasure known //
// A few weeks after your birthday, you started taking your first bottle. //
// And tried your first taste of cake! Take a look: //
Thank you for teaching me so much more Henry. Thank you for coming to our family. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you! XOXO!!!
Love,
Your Mama
P.S. I love the way you sit on your legs like you are above. Your Mama used to do the very same thing. :)
P.S. I love the way you sit on your legs like you are above. Your Mama used to do the very same thing. :)

























No comments:
Post a Comment