Welcome 2014!!
Jonathan and I hosted a New Year's Eve Party this year with family and friends. It was super fun and I think it will have to be a new tradition! Except Jonathan needs to be home during the day so I don't have to get it ready all by myself with 4 children…woo wee! :/
Fondue is so fun and yummy, especially with a big group. I'm always of fan of good food with good dipping sauces! The kids liked it too.
Proof that Misha (and Aaron) were here. They left after the first game because her bedtime is now 8:00 sharp. Enjoy it while it lasts! Haha!
We played a fun group game that Mike brought and then played a backward version of cherades. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! So much fun.
Then it was time to put on our party hats and get out the party blowers to ring in the New Year! We went out to the front porch and screamed Happy New Year for all to hear. We saw some pretty fireworks too and threw some snappers of our own.
What a great group! Happy New Year 2014!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment