Sunday, June 22, 2014

Valentine's 2014


Making sugar cookies

Madelyn working hard on her crazy loom and making her classmates' Valentines
Evan loved hand-picking each "love"bug for his classmates
Valentine's Day morning:




Cards from grandparents, and a heart-filled breakfast made by Daddy
Madelyn's valentine box she made to fill with valentines from friends

I was able to go to both Madelyn and Evan's class parties! So fun to celebrate the day with you two! I helped the kids eat doughnuts off of a string in Maddy's class and read friendly stories and made sweet drawings in Evan's class. I'll never forget your sweet, excited faces when you saw me that day. I hope you always feel that way and know I'm always just as excited to see and spend time with you!
Heart-attacks from Mom and Dad
Love you guys so much!! Happy Valentine's Day, family of mine!

No comments: