A few days after Madelyn's 9th birthday I woke her up early on a Saturday morning and told her we were going somewhere special and to bring her special Elsa dress that her Grandma Starr made for her. I told her I wanted to take pictures of her in them and that I wanted the setting to match the beauty of her dress. When we arrived at Temple Square we talked about how I wanted her to always remember how she felt wearing this dress at this beautiful place. I wanted her to remember to always stand in Holy Places and to have that good feeling (the Spirit) with her in her life.
It truly was a memorable day. We loved playing the "If" game, talking about everything from church history to talents to dreams, eating brunch together, and especially walking around Temple Square together. This dress is such a beautiful gift for her. We are so grateful that her Grandma Starr shared her talents and generously gave of her time to make it for Madelyn! It's amazing and every detail so thoughtful!
A few things about my Madelyn at 9 years old:
What do you dream about?
All kinds of stuff
Who is your hero?
Daddy and Mommy
What is your favorite book?
Little Women
What makes you proud of yourself?
Standing up for people
If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
A Horse
What makes you happy?
My family
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lots of things. Just to name one, a nurse.
What are you good at?
Lots of things. One is drawing.
What do you like to do with your family?
Go to amusement parks, play board games, go to city creek
What are your favorite colors?
pink, purple, and blue
What is your favorite TV show?
Full House
What is your favorite food?
Croissants
What do you like to do with your siblings?
Playing family, playing anything.
What have you learned the most this past year?
Math
Can't wait to see where this year takes you, my dear Madelyn! xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment